Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yuck Mouth

I got my tooth pulled/cut out yesterday. I am still feeling the lingering effects of the drugs they gave me. I am bewildered as to why anybody would want to do drugs. I don't like the way I feel when my brain won't work the way I want it to or when I can't type or speak the way I want. I don't like the feeling of coming down and it is certainly not worth the high which basically just had me pain free but activity free as well for hours and hours. No thanks! But the tooth is gone as is the toothache/earache/headache that accompanied it for a while now. I am looking forward to being completely pain free and, once the rest of this drug stuff wears off, back to my normal self.
Battery died on my car today so Aaron is coming to my rescue, again. Poor guy.
I missed seeing Nicc last night because of the tooth repair. She was in town for one evening and now back in Houston. I will see her in two weeks when I go visit to see her daughter, Lexi, show her pig. I can't wait.
Meanwhile, my house is perfectly clean and almost completely organized on the inside. The garage is another story. I am looking forward to selling some things to simplify things around there. So much clutter. I am liking the way it feels to come home to a nice clean place. I let it get out of hand for a short while, which is too easy to do when you have so many animals.
It's only Tuesday. I am ready for the weekend. But grateful for the sunshine and my sweet friends and family.
Today, Brandy buries her mother. Tuesdays.....

No comments:

Post a Comment