Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Currently obsessed


So, Aaron had a dentist appointment yesterday, too, it turns out. He had to have a root canal that lasted over two hours. Poor thing. Then, being the Super Man he is, he ran a 24 minute 5k last night. He makes me look bad. But he also gives me strength and inspiration. Then he took care of me while his tooth hurt but he didn't complain. Last night was horrible for me. The tooth problem I have created an infection behind my ear and the nerves that are linked to all of that somehow run up the side of my head. The pain is worse than my motorcycle wreck. Worse. Pain. Ever. No really, ever. But it's over now. I have been on antibiotics for 24 hours now, the inflammation is down and things are really looking up.
Besides tooth, tooth, tooth, the only other thing on my mind is horse, horse, horse. Everywhere I look, there is a horse or a saddle or a parade with horses or a cowboy or something else that reminds me just how much I want to find my horse. I can't wait to meet her.
Aaron is going to Streetman today and taking Brennan with him so he can hang out with his paternal grandparents in Corsicana. Then tomorrow Aaron is going to OKC, which means he won't be home until very late. I don't like it when he's gone but I do get things done. I always plan things to do while he's away so the time goes by faster. If I just sit and watch t.v., the clock ticks by much slower. So I am making an apron for Charity Fredeking tomorrow to fulfill 1/5 of my commitment to make handmade gifts for 5 people this year. I hope to do more than that, but I made the commitment on FB, copying a friend, in hopes that it would keep me accountable for doing it. So far, I made a really cute bag for Charity to accompany her apron. I'll post pictures when they are both finished. Maybe tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment