Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's COLD!!!!


As much as I can't stand it when people state the obvious, as much as I hate when people complain about things that can not change, even as much as I loathe not being able to find the good in something, I am going to do all of the above. Now.
I HATE THE COLD! I only like cold weather when I am skiing in it, and then only for that week. That is one reason why I choose to continue to live in this wonderful place. Not only do I not like it, I am one of those people who physically can't deal with it. It is painful. It hurts my hands and my fingers do not operate well. It hurts my back. As I type this, my shoulders and neck are drawn up from my muscles being overworked due to the continuous, heat generating spasms they have been forced to do for days now. The cold hinders my mental capacity as well. AND! I just want to sleep. Maybe I am part bear. Really, I am not joking, though. It's been five days now of miserable cold, grey, wet, windy, fierce, horrible cold. It has not warmed above freezing in that time period. Pity it can not be warm every day. Even though I have acknoweldged, and said before, that I would never appreciate the warmth of Summer if not for the bitter Winter. My nephews say, "There is no such thing as cold. There is only absence of heat." Take me to the Sun!!! I am absent of heat! GRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment