Thursday, November 18, 2010

My drive


I live in a small town. I work in a small town. I have a lovely drive to and from each. This beats all the traffic mess I used to drive in. Like last night, I was meeting some of the girls for dinner downtown and had forgotten how incredibly crazy traffic was around the metroplex. Took me forever to get there and when I did, a northern had finally blown in and it was definitely Fall, Y'all! It was so fun to run through downtown to the restaurant in my heels and cute sweater over my dress. Movie-esque. Dinner was delicious and the company was better. Oh, how we laughed.
At home I got to snuggle up with my love and some fur-balls to watch tv. It was a nice evening.
It's almost Thanksgiving and we know not what we will be doing. First time ever. I like it.
Ciao for now.
~Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment