Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Run!

So I missed yesterday. Oh well. At least I ran for the first time in about 9 or 10 days but forgot to drink extra water so awoke with a major horrible heaadache that also caused a sick stomach at 3 ish in the a.m. Yuck! But at least I ran! Having Alex here is so wonderful and I wish she could stay forever, just be my kid, but I have gotten out of the normal routine. I need to find a way to make it jive so she's not bored sitting around while I run. What to do, what to do.
Aaron is so nice to me I just can't believe it. Skyler turned 16 today and we went to the screamers' for cake. Aaron worked in the garden and I went on the golf cart with Skyler, Hunter and Alex. We saw Roseanna and then went home, took a shower and fell asleep on the couch. Aaron tried to scare us by putting "The Ring" in the dvd player while we had fallen asleep so we woke up to a scary movie. It was kinda creepy. Funny thing is, he's been consumed by this one plant in the garden that we did not plant but is likely a left over seed from something that was planted last year. He thinks it's a watermelon and I think he's silly for thinking that. So last night I snuck out to the garden and placed this giant watermelon I bought under the vines for him to find. We played tricks on each other yesterday but he still does not know it. :)
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment