Friday, July 16, 2010



Oh, what a slacker. Honestly, I sit here and wonder where in the world the past two days went. Life is such a blur sometimes. I think since the last time I wrote, I have had a park board meeting which went very well, talked to my brother, Steven, who is moving here from Vegas, worked late, shopped, missed going to Six Flags with the Screamers and Alex Andrea and took my cat, Sioux, to the vet. He may have an infection but it's nothing major.


Well, it finally got hot this summer. Yep, we're in the 100's. I am not complaining. 1. I adore summer and the heat that comes with it. A.D.O.R.E! 2. We have had so much rain that things stayed on the cool side for a while. Even if it's 100 until September, it's still cooler than normal.


While perusing the net today (seems so archaic to say it that way) I came across this pic and I love it. It looks cool and refreshing. I love her dress and the way the grass looks under her feet. This picture captivated me and lingered in my brain long enough to drag me back to it and copy it. So, for your viewing pleasure (but mostly for my own) here 'tis.

No comments:

Post a Comment