Monday, July 12, 2010

Crazy life

The weekend was much too busy to log on and post anything. Friday, after a roller coaster of emotions over a friend and working late, I got home, quickly changed and went to the rodeo with Aaron, my niece Alex and our neighbors, the screamers.
It was interesting.
Then home, burned popcorn in the microwave, stunk up the whole house (it still stinks) made some pizza for Alex and Aaron then went to bed. Friday was a weird day.
Saturday was normal and we did our usual Starbucks deal. Grande no water chai with whipped for him (such a chic drink,) grande soy chai for me and a cinnamon apple spice for Ms. Alex.
Then we ran some errands, Sam's, met a client, went to Tran's then home and Aaron stayed home to work while Alex and I ran around some more. My offices (old and new) then Ross, Whataburger, Cupcake place and then on to Justin. Later, after a fun filled day we had scary movie night and pizza at the house since the races were rained out.
Sunday, we did the same Starbucks routine as always, dropped Aaron back at home to do yard work and then on to Steve's and Mom's to visit for a bit. Back home, cleaned and got ready for our country visit to Perrin. I always love going out there. Rode horses and went to Jacksboro for dinner on the square. Got another courthouse pic. Saw the milky way, jack rabbits and an owl. Fun day.
Now it's back to an action packed work week.
I have one thing that needs sorting out and one thing I know I will never figure out. Good times though!

No comments:

Post a Comment