Thursday, July 7, 2011

A year blew by

I thought I would be more dedicated to this blog since I was full of regret over my past two blogs. But here we are a year and a day later and I am shooting 15% for the year. Horrible! I'm not even in the competition!
What a year it's been. I wish I had blogged more of all the wonderful fun we've had. My nephew is back from the Middle East; safe at home in Michigan. We bought a horse that I have fallen in love with. I took lots of horse whispering lessons. I had the dreaded 37th birthday (I'm over it...really) and survived and then got pregnant! All of this while falling more in love with Aaron and being awe struck at how much he does for me. I don't know anybody else in the world who would do so much to make me happy and help my dreams come true. I constantly wrack my brain to come up with things to do for him that will measure up but I am not as good as he is.
Yesterday he was in OKC for work until very late last night. I was home alone and instead of sofa surfing, which is what I usually do while he's away, I walked Odelay two plus miles to the arena in Old Town Haslet, worked her, rode her, got a snow cone, then walked her back. We were both exhausted. I think she had fun. I'm looking forward to tonight. Just him and me. That's the best part of my day.
Maybe I can beat 15% this year. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment