Thursday, August 12, 2010

I think, *I think,* I might be back in the zone.


So yesterday was far from productive at work. However! I ran 38 minutes last night after a park board meeting that was successful. I ran outside, in the 98 degree heat, after the sun went down, while listening to Weezer Radio on Pandora. After my run, I felt awesome! Better than I have after a run in a while. Tuesday night I ran 45 minutes at the gym and Monday night I ran 30 minutes at the gym. I dropped the two pounds I gained on my trip already. So I am .8 of a pound away from my maximum weight allowance which is pretty good considering I have been so lazy about working out all summer. Once I am back under my maximum allowance I will be happier and then I can focus on getting back to my goal, which is 10.8 pounds less than I am now. It used to be 16.8 pounds less than I am now, but I got there last year for a few months and everyone kept asking me if I was ok and constantly telling me to eat. Looking back at pix, I think they may have been right. So the 10.8 pounds less was a very good weight to be. Super thin, but not scarily so. That's the goal. But first, to get under the maximum. I think I need two, maybe three more days to do it safely. I'm back, Baby!
This pic is me at the goal weight 16 months ago. I was lifting, too, so the arms were fairly shapely. Glad I have this pic for reference. :)
Also! Aaron's pumpkins are looking so great! Marnie got a new car yesterday and it's really nice. The Sceamers are working on their house again, re-doing something on the living room. I am anxious to start doing little clean up/fix up projects around our house. The Halloween party is always a goal to get those types of things done. We are 79 days away from that so I need to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment